Saturday, February 16, 2013

ONE LITTLE WORD,♥ LOVE♥ IS A MOST AMAZING & HEALING SOUND


 
           One Little Word, is a most amazing & healing sound.

The Word “Love” is just a four letter word but is a very powerful word.

          Though for some people it’s a word that has been forgotten and it is so hard for some to pronounce.

           As I have become aware of in my spiritual journey of Life.

“My Story”

Love is the one word that I wanted my mum to say to me as I always said to my wonderful husband “Wes” after the birth of our first beautiful daughter. All I want mum to say to me is “I Love You.” Even though I knew she loved me.

Within the week that my beautiful mum departed from this world she opened up my entire existence by saying to me “I Love You”.

In 2002 I flew from Tassie to Brisbane to my family home to visit mum in hospital. I phoned to talk to mum to let her know that I had come home and remember her saying, “Yes I know, I told the lady next to me that you were coming to visit today. I thought, ok, that was a bit weird. How did mum know that I was coming because I didn’t say anything. Before hanging up the phone mum said, “I LOVE YOU!!!” 

I was that excited, I remember running into the kitchen and saying Ohhhh Myyyy God, mum just said I LOVE YOU. I COULD NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. The feeling I had as I always say, was exactly the same overwhelming feeling I felt when our 3 beautiful daughters Brooke, Candice & Hope were born.

As I know that little 4 letter word LOVE was the Key to fully opening my heart to lead me on the most amazing spiritual journey of my Life. Allowing me To Shine My Light and allowing me to be Who I Truly Am. Joy,the most amazing and wonderful person that I am.

Thank You, MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment